Please note, that this is supposed to be a humorous post about why dads are cool and helpful. This is not a "sexist" post to make one parent feel incapable. XO.
- Well, because mama can't fertilize her eggs without daddy. We should start with that point.
- Because cribs aren't easy to assemble. That's a man's job.
- Because bath time follows dinner time and the dishes don't clean themselves. And dads make baths more fun anyway.
- Because eventually boobs need a break and bottles come in handy.
- Because diaper bags, bottle coolers and strollers aren't light. Muscles and extra hands are nice.
- Because a crying baby at a restaurant is a good excuse for dad to get some fresh air. And mama to be able to finally eat a meal in peace.
- Because God made mothers with one set of hands and fathers with the extra helping set.
- Because sometimes diapers are just too gross for mom to change. Wait, that's wrong. Dads usually make mama change the bad ones, so scratch that thought.
- Because mamas aren't able to toss baby up that high. Our reflexes for catching aren't quite spot on either. Yet we almost always have a little heart attack when daddy throws baby.
- Because men can make much funnier faces than mama which results in endless baby smiles and giggles. Maybe they just already look funny to begin with...
- Because mama can't cook dinner with a baby clinging to her legs. Hello 5 o'clock knockoff.
- Because mama can't run in heels to chase a running toddler. Daddy to the rescue.
- Because sometimes mama just needs a 30 second back rub. And then we always beg for another twenty minutes. Pleaseeeeee.....
- Because sometimes massages lead to yea, you know what. And sometimes mama just needs some lovin'.
- Because daddies always buy the best presents. Even matching diamonds for mama and baby.
- Because no one can swaddle a baby like daddy can. Hello burrito baby.
- Because a baby in a diaper laying on a daddy without a shirt makes a mama's heart swell. Skin to skin is for daddies too.
- Because someone needs to teach a son how to play catch. Dad throws a bit better than me I'm sure.
- Because someone needs to be a little girl's first love.
- And lastly, because a baby needs a father to teach them all about life. To make them laugh when they get a boo boo and to pick them up when they are down. To be their best friend, protector and provider. To be their dad.
And for me personally, because I need that man for my happily ever after. Because him, along with our child,
my happily ever after.
Why do you need a baby daddy?
Thanks so much for reading and make sure to share it with the baby daddies out there.