- Adorable Designs: Please make sure to check out their site. They have some of the cutest diapers on the market that are simple but always have a pleasing little charm on the back side.
- Quality: These are good quality diapers that are thick and fluffy. I was so nervous about trying other brands but these diapers show me that you can experiment with new things. The stitching is great and the fluffiness is perfect. Can you really measure fluffiness?
- The Insert: The insert that comes with the diaper is very similar in thickness to many other diapers I have. However unlike other diapers this one only comes with (1) insert rather than two (for extra stuffing). I like the extra insert that comes with most pockets for nighttime diapers.
- The Pocket: My only problem with this diaper was the pocket. It is quite a bit smaller than others and that wasn't a problem for stuffing but for trying to "shake" the insert out it takes quite a bit of effort. I had to actually pull it out a few times and when the insert is soaking wet, you really don't want to touch it (not really, you don't).
- Fit: This diaper had a great fit with lots of buttons and it also comes with the extra buttons for small, newborn babies. It fit my daughter wonderfully and we have not experienced any leaks and that includes wearing it at night for six+ hours (although I added a thin insert to it).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
UPDATE: You can get 20% off of your purchase at Little Monsters with the code: mushy20.
Although I was sent these diapers to review, all opinions are my honest and solely my own.