I wanted to list out all of the changes we made that way I can see what progress I made in the last eight(ish) months of 2013. This is just a record for me, but hey you can see how little changes can make big results as well. Some of these are not "changes" since I've done them from the beginning with my baby, but I still wanted to list them out here. I am so happy with the path we are on. However just like anything you do in life, there is always room for improvement.
- Started cloth diapering my daughter
- Started using reusable totes while grocery shopping
- Switched to all natural laundry detergents and fabric softener
- Started cleaning my home with vinegar, water and baking soda
- Started recycling plastics and some paper
- Switched my baby to all natural, plant based skin care products
- Eliminated my skin care products that contained parabens, pthalates, etc...
- Switched to Organic milk (after finally finding some locally!)
- Eliminated plug ins around the home (those smell good thingys)
- Make 90% of my baby's food myself
- Searched for non toxic, eco-friendly toys
- Eliminated plastic tupperware
Make sure to linkup with me and share your green/natural post!
Feel free to include my image!
You can also linkup with older posts!
Check out Motivation Monday where I linked up with this post!