13 Things to Look Forward to in 2013
I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year. I think that night was the latest I stayed up since I became pregnant. We didn't get in bed until 2 am and let me just say that I was so exhausted I felt like I had been the one partying hard all night. I even woke up with a slight headache (no drinks for me and still had a headache-seriously?). All in all, it was a pretty fantastic night! We had a family get together with my family and popped fireworks, sat around the fire, enjoyed each others company and rubbed my belly a little.
It's kind of sad now that the holidays are all over. I love this time of the year because of all the family parties and cold, lazy days by my Christmas tree. But I suppose I need to now take down that beautiful tree. It was a wonderful holiday and season and I know next year's will be even more amazing!
Thirteen things to look forward to in 2013:
13. Two new Mark Wahlberg movies coming out
12. Having more time to work on The Mushy Mommy and help it grow
11. Gaining new friends and relationships through blogging
10.Continuing to indulge in my ability to "eat for two"
9. Having a baby shower to celebrate the arrival of our little girl with all of our loved ones
8. My husband having more time off (hopefully) to spend with me
7. Getting a new Mommy car
6. Meeting my new niece and my best friend's baby boy
5. Getting to have a "summer" with my family while home with Little Bit
4. Finally gaining my dream job (SAHM)
3. Good health, happiness and togetherness
2. Our growing baby girl and the experience of pregnancy
1. Meeting our baby girl in May and becoming a family of three
I have a lot to look forward to in 2013. Way more than I could list in those 13 key points. Becoming a Mommy is perhaps every woman's dream and I'm so blessed to be able to do so. I hope that in 2013 all couples who are trying to conceive will be blessed with healthy pregnancies and healthy babies. I hope that those waiting to adopt will be able to find the baby to call their own. 2013 has lots of babies popping up for my friends and I, and I can't wait to see them all. Most of all, I can't wait to meet my little girl.
What are you looking forward to in 2013?