12 Things I'm Thankful For
- I'm thankful for God and all of the blessings he has provided us with. Where would we be without him?
- For my sweet, little family. A man who loves me unconditionally and a sweet baby girl who has my heart. And of course I am very thankful for the new little one growing in me. I could go on here, but I'll just leave it with my heart is full and overflowing.
- For our health. Being a mother isn't easy as you fear things like childhood cancer, disease and more. I'm so incredibly thankful for our good health.
- For our families. It's so nice to have such wonderful extended families to share joys and even sadness with. I'm especially grateful for my parents as they always go out of their way for us and especially right now as they help us move.
- For friendships. Where would we be without a good friend to share our secrets with?
- For you guys...my Internet friends. I'm so incredibly grateful for you and that you stick around to read my blog, shop my shop and so on. You guys always rock my socks.
- For learning. I've learned a lot about motherhood and who I want to be and what I want to do since becoming a mother. While things are currently in such a hiatus with us moving/me being sick all the time, I know that there's big things ahead. I know I'll continue to learn and be the mother and woman that I want to be.
- For a roof over our head. While I have been anxious to leave where we were renting to go to a nicer, bigger and newer rental, at the end of the day I just need to be grateful for a home. While I would love to buy a house finally and have a beautiful, cozy house, I can make do with what we have.
- For this day and the weeks to come. I love the holidays simply because I love all of the family gatherings, twinkling lights and happiness of it all. It's not about presents, it's about being with the ones you love.
- For fried turkey, baked ham, fudge and pie. Well, it's also about those too.
- For my dream job. My dream job has always been to stay at home with my babies, my appreciation to my husband for this can never be put into words.
- For LIFE. I'm thankful for each day of life with the ones I love. Each day of seeing this beautiful world and each day of hearing the sweetest voice call me "Mama." My life is beautiful; LIFE is beautiful. And I hope yours is just as beautiful too.
I sincerely wish you and your family a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving.
Thank you for being so wonderful and I hope you enjoy your day!