- Probiotically enhanced with a special Vegan probiotic, which helps carry an army of “good guys” onto clean skin to help promote and maintain an optimum skin pH. This helps to discourage skin issues in sensitive places.
- Zinc Oxide, which is known for its soothing and healing characterizes. In addition it helps form a natural barrier and protective layer between the skin and wet diapers.
- Organic Aloe Vera base, which is a favorite natural base for almost all DeVita products, with its natural anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and anti-microbial properties.
- Naturally derived Essential Oils that do more than just smell good! For thousands of years naturally derived Essential Oils have been used for their calming and soothing properties as well as natural antibacterial support. calming and soothing properties, and natural antibacterial support.
- Tea Tree essential oil for additional natural anti-microbial properties.
While I stated above that I don't think you should use a cream every diaper change, if you feel the need for a protectant, this one is so light that I'm sure you could get by with using it pretty regularly. It's so quick and easy -- y'all, I seriously LOVE it.
do you use something? What works for you?
Congrats to Christina Gomez on winning my Oh My DeVita Giveaway in the Natural Beauty Giveaway Hop, Congrats to Stacey R of Ohio for winning the Over the Moon Diaper Package, and congrats to Kat Proctor Tsai on winning the Little Monsters Giveaway!