This little special place of mine on the Internet has become very special. I love writing for people and sharing information with them as well as documenting Little Bug's life. Sometimes it's super hard to write a post without any interruptions and sometimes I just don't feel like getting around to the computer to leave a post, but I try my hardest. I sometimes have anxiety if I don't get a post up or have a good, informative post up (I know that's bad LOL). I have so many ideas for this site and I hope to be able to take it to the places that I want. It's wonderful to leave behind something for my kids to look at (along with the 50 million photo albums, photo books and journals I have). At least with this they can see how crazy mommy was sometimes. I also love sharing things that I've learned with other people and I love helping or inspiring others. I hope The Mushy Mommy has a long future!
Thanks so much to Katrina for nominating me to receive this award. I'm very excited to answer these questions so you guys can get to know me better.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
- Thank your nominator by linking back to their blog- Thank you so much -- The Young Nasa Wife
- Answer 10 questions posed by your nominator
- Nominate 5 or more bloggers, who have less than 200 followers, for the award
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify your nominees
1. What have you enjoyed most about blogging? The comments that people leave me. The comments that I receive on posts are always so sweet and touching or even informative for me. It makes the time and effort put forth to blogging very worth it when you learn that someone enjoyed your post or learned something from it.
2. Where is your favorite place to travel? I love traveling to the city. Last summer hubby and I went to New York and I've wanted to go back ever since. We also honeymooned in the LA, Hollywood area and I'm dying to go back!
3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I often wonder about this question a lot actually. I definitely used to be a huge introvert and for the most part I think I still am. I much prefer sitting at home than going somewhere and I'm not one to just go hang out with people I hardly know. Our first year of marriage we lived in a different city and I knew no girls and was fine. Hubby wanted me to make friends, but I was good! LOL.
4. What is the most difficult thing you have undergone this year? Well I guess I'd have to say a 26 hour natural labor. It's not that it was difficult but it sure hurt!
5. What are you overly obsessed with? Currently --- eco-friendly, non-toxic baby toys.
6. Worst piece of advice you have ever received? To just get the epidural as some people would say. I'm so glad that I did not do that so I could experience the most wonderful thing ever.
7. What is your favorite book? The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy
8. How do you spend your free time (if you have any)? With my hubby and/or cuddling on the sofa with my baby girl and watching TV. I also try to read and sometimes I try to write and fill in journals.
9. Describe your most embarrassing moment? Falling at auditions for my high school dance team and having everyone turn to see me because I made so much noise.
10. Give one tip for fellow bloggers- something you have learned. To find your niche as a blogger. I originally started off as wedding type blogger over here and then realized that weddings were not going to be my career. Becoming pregnant was the best thing that happened to me for my blog. I've found my niche and seen more success in the past nine months with this blog than I did in the 2.5 years of my other blog. Most of all, I've created relationships with people that I consider my friends now. It's wonderful to have a group of women you can turn to for advice or ideas.
I Nominate These Fabulous People:
1. Laurie@ The Rookie Wife
2. Jess @ Sparkles and Crafts
3. Emily @ Your Daily Dose of the Donaldson's
4. Valerie @ One Happy Mommy
5. Natalie @ Gossett Girl
My 10 Questions for my nominees
- Why do you blog?
- How long have you been blogging?
- If you could go back and relive any age in life, which one would it be?
- What's your "actual" job (you know, aside from blogging)?
- How many nights per week do you cook?
- If you had one superpower what would it be?
- What's your favorite dessert?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
- What has been one of your best blog comments?
- What have you determined to be the best time of the day to publish your post?
I hope you guys enjoyed reading more about me and I hope that my
nominees have fun with this too! Thanks so much Katrina, so happy you nominated me!
Thanks for reading, Sasha