The Guy Who Checked Out My Milk Makers
I've tried to remember all of the funny comments that I've received while being pregnant and number ten is the top of the cake and it happened today. Men I tell ya...they can be such creeps!
1. 8 Year Old Dance Student: "Are you going to start wearing trash bags?" Me: "No, why?" Student: Because eventually your shirts won't fit and you'll need something to wear."
2. 13 Year Old Dance Student: "So, is it okay if we start saying you're getting fat now? I mean, not that you're getting fat just your stomach. (And the best for last) Is it twins?"
3. 70 Year Old Lady: "Ooooo I'm starting to notice that your hiney is getting bigger. But not really you're belly."
4. 70 Year Old Again: "Your boobs are getting bigger." (gee thanks for checking them puppies out)
5. Not saying names, but she knows who she is (m@m): "Look how fat you're getting!"
(this was priceless)
6. How about being ten weeks pregnant and having two people on the same day suggest it is twins.
7. The guy that clearly saw my baby bump but then proceeded to follow my a$@ with his eyes. Yes, because all men just love a pregnant lady's rump.
8. Woman: "I bet she is." Guy: Shakes head no. Woman: "Are you pregnant?" Me: "Yes, I am." Woman: Looks up at man and says, "See I told ya."
9. My brother: "Mooooo" My Father: "Shouldn't you be grazing somewhere?" (You have to know them. It made me chuckle!)
10. And finally, the guy who today took the time to congratulate me and wish me luck with my baby. But who also took the time to continuously look down at my milk makers and admire them. Sure, the dress I was wearing made them slightly more noticeable (my bad) but those are for the baby you sicko. Not for your enjoyment.
This is just too funny via
What was your favorite prego comment?